Locate your dealer
- Slate® 1.2 Slate® replaces the need to settle for a substandard screen in a family room setting, by rejecting 65% of the room’s ambient light compared to less than 10% of ambient light rejection with a white or gray screen.
- Slate® .8 The second flavor of our award winning Slate® material, Slate® .8 is black in color but reflects all colors of the spectrum while also able to go massive in size.
- Maestro White Put your speakers where they should go (behind the screen) not where they have to go with Maestro White.
- Maestro Gray Our acoustically transparent screen material that's darker in color than it's brother Maestro White for improved black levels.
- Pure® White Pure® White features SI’s proprietary Micro Texture that is nine (9) times finer and smoother than that of the best screen material available on the market today. This means ultra high definition (4k +) content won't be dulled by your screen material
- Pure® Gray Pure® Gray, like its brother Pure® White also features SI's nine (9) times finer and smoother texture than standard screen materials for un-matched resolution and picture clarity but in a darker color which improves black levels.
|Max Size (16:9)||215|
|Aspect Ratios||16:9, 16:10, 2.35:1, 2.40:1, 4:3|
|Materials||Slate, Maestro, Pure|
Because everyone likes curves.
For some people a curved screen can bring you an even greater sense of immersion when watching movies. The slight curvature of the screen gives the impression of the image wrapping around you, involving you in the action to an even greater degree. The opposite view is that a flat screen is more like a window into the movie. Either viewpoint is valid and “best” is up to you.
Where to buy
For those who like to be different.
5 Series Fixed is 100% custom and can be up to 104″ x 330’ / Larger Seamed. Custom sizes, aspect ratios, curved radiuses, and materials are welcome.
Where to buy
Multiple Tensioning Options
It helps relieve your tension.
EZ Snap™ Tensioning
Our patented EZ-Snap™ tensioning system was designed to make installation a breeze as well as giving our material the flattest and tightest mount on the market today. This system optimizes projector focus, producing sharper images as well as permanently eliminating any concerns about traditional “screen sag”.
Unless you buy an SI screen with our patented Bungee tensioning technology, any time that you need or want to replace your screen, it would involve shipping the frame in it’s entirety back to the manufacturer so they can modify and replace the screen. With Bungee, this is not the case. We can simply ship you a new screen material and it’s as simple as snapping the connectors and bungees into the frame, and letting them self-align so there is no longer any headache on your part.