Black Diamond 1.4
The world’s most advanced and most popular optical screen material.
What is gain?
What is ALR?
What is AT?
- Aluminium structure with hard panel attachment assembled on-site.
- The outer frame has a 1 inch bezel.
- Black Diamond 1.4
- Mimum size: 131″ x 74″.
- Maximum size: 288″ x 162″.
- Standard sizes only.
Installation / Adjustment
- Frame is assembled on-site.
- Panels (“tiles”) are rigid and attached on-site in a running-bond pattern and will be either 3×3, 4×4, 5×5 or 6×6 configurations.
* Sizes in this spec are measured height x width in 16:9 aspect ratio.