- Slate® 1.2 Slate® replaces the need to settle for a substandard screen in a family room setting, by rejecting 65% of the room’s ambient light compared to less than 10% of ambient light rejection with a white or gray screen.
- Slate® .8 The second flavor of our award winning Slate® material, Slate® .8 is black in color but reflects all colors of the spectrum while also able to go massive in size.
- Slate® AT 1.2 The best image and the best sound with the lights on.
- Slate® AT .8 The best image and the best sound with the lights on.
- Maestro Put your speakers where they should go (behind the screen) not where they have to go with Maestro White.
- Pure® White Pure® White features SI’s proprietary Micro Texture that is nine (9) times finer and smoother than that of the best screen material available on the market today. This means ultra high definition (4k +) content won't be dulled by your screen material
- Pure® Gray Pure® Gray, like its brother Pure® White also features SI's nine (9) times finer and smoother texture than standard screen materials for un-matched resolution and picture clarity but in a darker color which improves black levels.
- Pure® White AT The best image and best sound for light controlled environments.
- Pure® Gray AT The best image and best sound for light controlled environments.
|Max Size (16:9)||200|
|Aspect Ratios||16:9, 16:10, 2.35:1, 2.40:1, 4:3|
|Materials||Slate, Maestro, Pure|
|Mounting Options||Flush, External|
For those who like to be different.
Our 5 Series Motorized projection screen is 100% custom and can be up to 200″ diagonal. Custom sizes, aspect ratios, and materials are welcome. 5 Series Motorized offers all of our new 8k and 4K screen materials including the latest in acoustically transparent and rear projection screen technology.
Where to buy
Two Mounting Options
To suit your fancy.
External Mount (white / black)
5 Series Motorized is available as an external self-contained unit. This gives you the versatility to mount your screen where you see fit. This is especially useful in difficult mounting situations such as spanning the gap in the corner of a room where no ceiling mount would be available. The external unit is available in black or white with a curved front fascia.
5 Series Motorized is also available in a flush mount mail slot system allowing the screen to completely disappear into the ceiling. This is especially useful for environments like a living room where you want the screen to completely disappear when not in use.
Where to buy
You haven’t heard quiet
Until you haven’t heard it.
You can’t have a high quality product that’s made up of low quality parts. When we set out to design a product, we make sure that all of the bits and pieces that make it up are the highest standard possible – including the motor. We now include the latest Somfy quiet-motor technology in all of our 5 series motorized screens. Who wants to disturb their environment with loud clunky buzzing sounds? With our motorized screens, and Somfy motors, you can rest assured that your environment will remain as undisturbed as possible.
UL Plenum Rated
peace of mind is priceless.
Combustible materials for use in air-handling spaces (plenums) Equipment installed in air-handling spaces, or plenums, must meet installation code requirements for smoke and flammability performance.