$0.00 – $999.00
Industry’s first architecturally design-focused outdoor motorized shading system that installs in half the time
- Zen 2 is the industry’s first architecturally design-focused outdoor shading solution, seamlessly blending into today’s home designs. Transform your outdoor area into a comfortable, stylish living space.
- Choose between 9 powder coated colors or a custom paintable primed option for a perfect color blend.
- Zipper Tracks – when bug and pest control is the primary goal.
- Cable guide system – where sun control and/or privacy are the primary goals.
- Available in the most popular fabric options on the market, including an expansive list of fabric options featuring UV blocking and resistance technologies for long-lasting outdoor use and mesh for bug control.
- With a unique snap-in tube and hidden bracket attachment, Zen 2 installs in half the time of traditional outdoor shading systems.
- Optional pre-construction channels allow contractors to furr in the track for smooth installation.
- Suitable for light wind control. Optional anemometer accessory will automatically raise motorized shades in higher winds.
- Built in obstruction detection stops and reverses your Zen 2 shade preventing damage or injury.
- Quiet, durable operation using outdoor rated motors and components.
- Programmable limits. Fine tunable using a remote, or through your control system.
Note: Fabric selection may limit the size of the shade, or force cassette size to the next size up; use the SI Flow Tool and SI Design Services with help determining shade size and fabric selection compatibility.
- Box (Standard – up to 18’ wide, XL – up to 25’ wide)
- Roll (Standard – up to 18’ wide, XL – up to 25’ wide)
- Pocket (Standard – up to 18’ wide, XL – up to 25’ wide)
Choose between 9 powder coated colors or a custom paintable primed option for a perfect color blend.
- Create groups, and create scenes and set times with the below control systems
- ZEN 2 485 shades – BCP, Control4, Crestron SIMPL, Crestron Home*, Dry Contact Closures, IR, 12v Trigger via Fontus, Elan, IP, RS-232, Lutron via TRO.Y, Loxone, RS-485, RTI, Savant, URC, 0-10v
- ZEN 2 RTS shades – Alexa, Control4, Crestron SIMPL, Crestron Home*, Dry Contact Closures, IR and 12v Trigger via Connect, Elan, Google Home, IFTTT, Josh. ai*, IP via TaHoma/LinkPro Z, Loxone, RS-232, RS-485 via URTSI II, RTI, Savant, URC
* Coming Soon
Methods of Control
RTS – RTS systems can control up to 255 devices using LinkPro Z
Zen is available with the most popular fabric options available on the market including new high durability preconstraint fabrics from Serge Ferrari.